Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I Think I Have Lost It

There's something going on.  Not simply, it's turned what is going on to thinks it feels wrong.  What is going on?

It should be tough to get the right to guess.  Broken is the past to hitting the clarity, it's more like I can just come to a normal way.  It's bleeding.  It's confusing.  It's should be an interview; a complete  the simple of the notice and the quick return. It isn't like that. Now it, for no matter, both in the vocalic and the printed should be just a snow and get problem shifting sooner. It's in my mouth and in my signature.

My computer is also a build that a promised.  Becoming onto the computer thing is a challenged, as I cannot type.  The wordy craft is constitute not matching.

I am ok with pain so far except for the head ache.  I often get a long period to gain the collapse in the modern.  I can take a pill that normally takes it every day, often new you.

I'm  not taking pharmacy more than I have been for years.
I'm not ability to know what is in cleaning or making a dinner.
It seems to get worse just a little every day.

I need to find what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greta's World

I've been thinking a lot about Greta Thunberg.  She will be 17 in a couple of weeks and is an amazing young activist.  Hats off to her p...